TS EAMCET 2020 – Engineering, Agriculture & Medical (Pharmacy,Veterinary etc.,) Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE. This examination is the prerequisite for admission into various professional courses offered in University/ Private Colleges in the state of Telangana for the academic year 2020-2021.
TSCHE will release the TS Eamcet 2020 application form on March first week and the last date to fill it is April Last week 2020. Telangana EAMCET 2020. admit card will be available on 20th April for candidates who have successfully filled the application. After Telangana Eacmcet 2020 concludes, candidates can check the Telangana Eamcet 2020 answer key by leading coaching centres on exam day.
Telangana EAMCET 2020 result will be declared on May First week 2020 in online mode along with the final answer key and qualifying cutoff. Telangana EAMCET 2020 qualified candidates can apply for Counselling conducted by TSCHE & JNTU Hyderabad tentatively in June while counselling for state admissions will be thereafter. So to know the complete detailed information about eligibility, application process, important dates, download of admit card, seat matrix and more, read the article below.
TS EAMCET 2020 Important Dates
The JNTU Hyderabad has announced the dates of TS EAMCET 2020 through an official notification on August 21, 2019. The important dates of TS Eamcet 2020 are listed in the table below to help students keep track of deadline. Check TS Eamcet 2020 application dates, correction, admit card and exam date can be checked below.
So Students can check below for the tentative dates provided for various events of TS Eamcet 2020 Dates.
|Application form release||March 3 2020|
|Last Date Submission of application form||April 5th 2020|
|Application form correction starts||2nd week of April 2020|
|Last date for correction in the application form||3rd week of April 2020|
|TS EAMCET 2020 Admit Card||3rd week of April 2020|
|TS EAMCET 2020 Exam Date||4th week of April 2020|
|Answer key||Last week of April 2020|
|Counselling date||2nd week of June 2020|
For more information, visit TS EAMCET 2020 Important Dates
TS EAMCET 2020 Application form
The details related to Telangana EAMCET 2020 application form can be checked below:
The TS Eamcet 2020 application form on March 2nd week 2020 in online mode. To fill the TS Eamcet application candidates must follow five steps as detailed below. Before applying for Telangana EAMCET 2020, its advisable to keep necessary documents ready.
1. TSEAMCET 2020 Registration: Studetns must enter their name, email Id, mobile number, gender etc to register and generate their provisional application number and login credentials.
2. Login to fill TS Eamcet application form 2020: Next candidates must use the given Telangana EAMCET 2020 login ID and password to fill the personal, academic and communication details
3. Upload photograph, signature and other documents: the details and specifications of the photograph and signature are given below.
4. Pay the application fee of TS EAMCET: Candidates must pay the prescribed fee, the details of which are given below. Payment mode is online through net banking, debit/credit cards etc or through cash deposit (e-challan) to be paid at State Bank of India branches only.
5. Applicants must read the steps carefully and ensure they enter the details correctly, instruction booklet available on the website.
TS EAMCET Application form 2020
Steps to fill the Telangana EAMCET 2020 Online Application Form in brief
- Application Fee Payment
- Know your Payment status
- Filling of Application form online
- Print Application Form
To know more please visit Telangana EAMCET 2020 Application Form
TS EAMCET 2020 Admit Card
Admit card will be available in the Official Website from 3rd week of April 2020.. Only those candidates who have completed the registration process along with fee payment can download their admit card.
TS EAMCET Admit Card will contain all the details about the examination and the candidate information. Candidates should carry a valid ID Proof along with their admit card to the examination hall.
Note: Candidates who fail to produce admit card or ID Proof upon request in the exam hall will not be allowed to take up the exam.
How to download TS EAMCET Admit Card ?
Steps to download TS EAMCET admit card are as following:
- 1: Visit TSEAMCET official website.
- 2: Click on “Admit Card EAMCET n the left Side.
- 3: Enter the necessary details which are Registration Number, Date of Birth and Security Pin.
- 4: Now, you will be redirected to a screen where your Admit Card will be displayed.
- 5: You can download the admit card and take a printout in A4 size sheet.
For complete details Please check Telangana EAMCET 2020 Admit Card
TS EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern
Every candidate should be aware of TS EAMCET Exam Paper Pattern as it helps in planning and preparation for the exam. Some of the important details are:
- Exam Mode: Telangana EAMCET 2020 will be conducted in online CBT mode.
- Number and Type of Questions: The question paper will consist of total 160 multiple choice questions.
- Language Medium: The exam paper will be in Telugu and English language.
- Time Duration: Total time duration of the exam will be of 3 hours.
|Subjects||Number of questions|
To know more please visit Telangana EAMCET 2020 Exam Pattern
TS EAMCET 2020 Answer Keys
The Answer key for TS EAMCET is scheduled to be released during second week of May 2020 (tentative).
- The Answer key of TS EAMCET will be released in two parts- Preliminary (also known as Provisional) Answer key and the Final Answer key.
- The Answer key for Engineering exam and Agriculture exam will be given separately by the authorities.
- Candidates can calculate the approximate score of themselves using the Answer key.
- Candidates can only challenge the Preliminary Answer key and not the Final one.
For more information, visit Telangana EAMCET 2020 Answer Keys
TS EAMCET 2020 Syllabus
Syllabus of TS EAMCET consists of the topics/chapters under a particular subject that needs to be effectively studied by a candidate in order to crack the exam. so the subjects included are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. A candidate aspiring to crack TS EAMCET is advised to be thorough with the syllabus to study effectively so Below is the syllabus of TS EAMCET.
TS EAMCET 2020 Syllabus for Physics
- Physical World
- Motion in a Straight Line
- Motion in a Plane
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Kinetic Theory]
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Wave Optics
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Radiation And Matter
- Semiconductor Electronics
- Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits
- Communication Systems
To know more please visit TS EAMCET 2020 Syllabus
Telangana EAMCET 2020 Exam centre
Students will be required to select the exam centre for Telangana EAMCET 2020 exam of their preference and which is convenient for them during the application process. It is advised to choose a nearby zone so that the candidate can reach the examination venue in time.
For complete details Please check Telangana EAMCET 2020 Exam centres
TS EAMCET 2020 Results
So After Completed Exams this is the time for results, TSCHE will declare the result of Telangana EAMCET 2020 on May 1st week. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check and download their result after logging in by entering their roll number and date of birth. so students must download their Telangana EAMCET 2020 score card cum result for future reference during counselling.
Steps to check TSEAMCET 2020 Result
- Visit the official website of Telangana EAMCET 2020 i.e. www.tsche.ac.in
- Click on TS EAMCET Result Tab
- Enter the TS EAMCET Registration Number and Hall Ticket Number.
- Click on Submit tab.
To know more please visit TS EAMCET 2020 Results
Telangana EAMCET 2020 Counselling
The counselling process will start on 1st week June 2020 (Tentative). Candidates will be considered for admission based on Telangana Eamcet 2020 rank. So Students will be allowed to choose a college during the Telangana EAMCET 2020 Counselling process. However, seat allotment will be based on availability. Various details which candidates should know are:
TS EAMCET 2020 Counselling procedure in brief
- Document Verification,
- Option Filling
- Final allotment of seats,
- Fee payment and
- Reporting to the colleges
- Participating in subsequent rounds if required
- Seat withdrawal
To know more please visit TS EAMCET 2020 Counselling
Telangana EAMCET 2020 Seat Allotment
The first round of Telangana EAMCET 2020 seat allotment will be released in the 2nd week of June followed by second round of seat allotment. So Candidates check Seat Allotment by Entering Telangana EAMCET 2020 hall ticket number, date of birth and password.
|1||Declaration of Result||Third week of May 2020|
|2||Counselling Provisional Fee Payment – Round 1||Fourth week of May to First week of June 2020|
|3||Verification of Certificates||Fourth week of May to First week of June 2020|
|4||Exercising of Options||Fourth week of May to First week of June 2020|
|5||Provisional Allotment of Seats – Round 1||Second week of June 2020|
|6||Fees Payment and Reporting – Round 1||Second week of June 2019|
|7||Online Fee Payment and Registration – Round 2||First week of July 2020|
|8||Certificate verification||First week of July 2020|
|9||Option entry||First week of July 2020|
For more information, visit TS EAMCET 2020 Seat Allotments
TS Eamcet Helpline Number 2020
Candidates Can Check Below table for Telangana EAMCET 2020 Helpline and Contact details, ts eamcet helpline centers phone numbers
|Address||Phone Number||Helpdesk details||Website|
|TS EAMCET 2019 Examinations Building,
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Hyderabad – 500 085
(Contact between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM)
For complete details Please check TS EAMCET 2020 Helpline and Contact details